Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2

Week Thirty~ Mummy loves you







Week One, I was completely unaware,
Life was about where to go, what to wear.
Week Two, not a hint of pregnancy,
I did as I pleased, footloose and fancy free.

Week Three, I still didn't have a clue,
Having just quit my job, I had nothing to do.
Week Four, enjoying my free time,
I went on a holiday, at a drop of a dime.

Week Five, we spent Easter abroad,
I was feeling queasy, something seemed very odd.
Week Six, I planned a doctor's visit,
I was going to be a mum, I had been bestowed a beautiful gift.

Week Seven, I started to feel only worry,
Cysts were complicating my long awaited pregnancy.
Week Eight, excruciating pain- I was rushed to A&E,
Please, please I begged. Please be safe my little baby.

Week Nine, the cysts did no harm this time around,
I was back at home, safe and sound.
Week Ten, the cysts had grown bigger,
Don't give up, I thought. I must fight back with vigor.

Week Eleven, I was still walking on egg shells,
Move slowly with caution and care, the doctor tells
Week Twelve, my baby was healthy and well,
I felt a surge of emotions, hope began to swell.

Week Thirteen, we planned the surgery carefully,
The timing had to be right, to ensure that baby was ready.
Week Fourteen, I was wheeled into surgery,
I was a nervous wreck, but had to stay calm for my baby.

Week Fifteen, all went well and I was recuperating,
The cysts were gone and my heart was singing.
Week Sixteen, we shared the good news with family and friends,
We received much love and lots of helping hands.

Week Seventeen rolled into Eighteen,
No more nausea, I was feeling serene.
Week Nineteen, lo and behold!
Was that my baby I felt, that had just kicked and rolled?


Week 20, it's a girl..it's a girl!
I can't believe it, you are my precious little pearl.
Week 21, oh my gosh..my head is in a swirl,
We need to choose you a name, that would make you dance and twirl.

Week 22, I rub my belly with so much pride,
You respond with a little kick and a roll from inside.
Week 23, I sometimes wonder if this is a dream,
I can't wait to hold you, my lil peaches and cream.

Week 24, I can't hold back anymore,
I release the shopping queen, and she dashes store to store.
Week 25, I am "Mothercare" obsessed,
Your Daddy thinks that I have been horribly possessed!

Week 26, Mummy's been window shopping a lot,
But this time she managed to get Daddy to buy you a cot.
Week 27, let's give this shopping spree a rest,
I do not want to shop in haste, I only want to give you the best.

Week 28, you seem to rise with me each morning,
And we chat over breakfast, we dance and we sing.
Week 29,  I sing to you my darling baby,
Songs of joy, songs of love, songs of how you make me happy.

Week Thirty, Mummy loves you my little darling,
Such tenderness, a warm wonderful feeling.
Mummy loves you, my little sweetheart,
You and I are one, no one else can ever tear us apart.

* to be continued...



2 comments:

SuperWeightKoalabear said...

sweet...! grandma must be very excited too eh...

Vivi said...

Grandma and Kong Kong are over the moon!

Post a Comment

Back to Top