Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
0

Belly Diary ~ 23 weeks today

Our little baby girl's ears are registering sounds from the outside world!
More importantly, this means that her little ears are picking up the sounds of my voice and others around me.

Her sense of movement is well developed by now and she can feel me dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound , i can feel her constantly squirming in my belly :L

We haven't chosen her a name yet...she's due mid December so we have about 4 months to decide.
Yesterday i went through the "newborn checklist" and my oh my, have I got a lot to purchase. All I've bought so far are three cute and cuddly soft toys. Not much use for our baby for the first few months so I better get my act together.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this cute little image of a baby's foot pushing against her mum's belly that I found online. Let's see what our little girl does with hers in the next few months!
Little Foot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top