Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
0

March 2011 ~ The Beginning!

9th March 2011 ~ That's when it all started. Of course I did not know I was pregnant back then. 


March 13th ~ We caught Michael Buble in action on his Crazy Love Tour on David's birthday.


April 6th ~ Pulau Perhentian: Liza and I had a nice and sunny island holiday.







April 16th ~ Bournemouth with David and Sam during the Easter Holiday.


It was while we were in Bournemouth that I started feeling 'weird'. All my clothes felt tight and even David's aftershave was too much to handle. Fatigue hit me like a steamroller and I just didn't feel like doing anything else but sleep. We just thought it was a bad case of jet-lag...a very bad case.

The flight from LHR to KUL was horrible. I was sick the entire way...me...a former flight attendant!?! How could that be? It's like defying gravity! But still we thought it was JET LAG.

After 2 whole days of trying to recover from jet lag, David suggested that  maybe I was pregnant. So off we went to Guardian to purchase the magic wand. The next morning, I summoned up the courage and attempted to skillfully hold the wand in one hand and- I'm sorry, but basically just peed on it for a few seconds. This seemed such an incredibly male thing to do.

A few minutes went by and the little 'window' on the wand showed 'pregnant- 3+'. "What does that mean? 3 what? Babies?", I thought to myself. I walked out of the bathroom and handed David the wand and told him to have a look. He mumbled something about not knowing what to do with it, and I said "You just need to read it...it's very easy". He looked at it, grinned and said proudly, "See! I told you you'd be pregnant by March!"

Turned out he was right after all. A visit to the doctor the next day confirmed that I was 6 weeks pregnant :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top