Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2

Songs for Baby

I've started crooning to my baby. Maybe she'll start a playlist in my belly and would request for a few familiar tunes when she needs a little soothing .

Here's my list of favourite tunes:



Baby Mine from the Disney's classic animation, Dumbo (a real tear jerker) - This version is sung by Bette Midler


La La Lu from Lady and the Tramp (watched this as a kid)


The Rainbow Connection- my brother used to play this on the guitar :)


You Belong to Me


Dream a Little Dream of Me



Beautiful Boy (guess I'll be changing it to Beautiful Girl)



Till There Was You


And I Love Her (I simply love The Beatles)


She's Got a Way

Isn't She Lovely- Stevie Wonder wrote this for his daughter


Daughters- John Mayer


Clair de lune - Debussy


2 comments:

Vincent Fong said...

Great list of songs Achik, noice :)

Vivi said...

Thanks Vincent

Post a Comment

Back to Top